Did you know you can make your teeth stronger? Teeth seem pretty hard already, but that can be deceptive when you consider how much use teeth go through on your average day. If your teeth are not as strong and healthy as they could be, you can easily chip or fracture them, this can lead to cuts, more breaks, and infections. Your teeth can also get weak with age, just like everything else, and you will need to have better oral care so they are fortified and healthy.
Get your vitamins
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
Use Fluoride Dental Products
Eat a more balanced diet
Try taking probiotics
Strains that are considered beneficial to your teeth are:
Have better oral care
This is pretty straight forward, a better oral routine will decrease the amount of acid build-up, as well as plaque and tartar. Having stellar dental hygiene will also get help to deter tooth decay. If your teeth get cavities then there enamel is permanently destroyed and will need fillings, crowns, or even more extreme measures depending on the decay.
To make sure your getting the most from dental hygiene routine, follow these steps:
- Floss – Floss each tooth and make sure to spend no less than 30 seconds on each quarter of your mouth.
- Brush – Brush each quarter of your mouth for 30 sec, apply a moderate amount of pressure, and make sure to softly brush the gums and tongue afterward.
- Mouthwash – Take a dose of mouth wash and swish it around your mouth for 30-60 sec.
- If you replace your brush every 2 months or so, it can drastically improve the effectiveness of your routine.
- Also try specialty products like whitening or fluoride pastes and washes to gain extra benefit.